Summer Beauty Tips
Summer is upon us, which for me means that my beauty routines are changing. I know personally I stop wearing as much makeup, I have to wash my face a little better and moisturizing is key. SPF is more important than ever and what I put in my body affects me more than ever.
I’ve shared my hair tricks, so now is for my beauty tricks. Here are five tips to help you survive the summer heat.
- SPF // This is one of the most important things about summer. This will help you now and in the long run. Even if you’re at the beach and want to put on tanning oil, put SPF on your face. I also highly suggest switching to a face cream that has SPF already in it. I currently have come from Rodan + Fields that I use just for my face at the beach.
- Makeup Removal // You all probably aren’t knew to this one! Every night, take off your makeup. I keep makeup removal pads next to my bed, so this way there is absolutely no excuse for me not taking off my makeup. No matter how lazy I get, no excuses.
- Eat Healthy // I know we should all be eating healthy, but once again, not as easy done as said. What you eat affects your skin. If you eat a lot of junk food you’re bound to get pimples and have a generally greasy face. That also means more work for you. I suggest sticking to healthier food such as watermelon, pineapple, peppers, etc. All fresh ingredients.
- Stay Hydrated // Water, water, water. The more water the better. It’s hot out, it’s easy to get dehydrated. Try flavored water to make drinking more water an easier job.
- Always Exfoliate // Exfoliation is key during the summer. It’s hot, you’re sweaty, your skin needs saving. I use Apricot scrub for my summer savior. I have been using this stuff for as long as I have been exfoliating. I have switched to other products and have always found myself going back to it.
I hope these few tips and tricks help you this summer! If you have any questions about anything beauty and what I do, I’d love to give you an answer, just leave a comment below! 🤗