9 Must-Have Items for a Productive Semester
With the summer coming to an end, it’s time to think about our Fall semester that is approaching! I know, most of us are dreading going back to class and leaving our family, friends from home and of course, the beach! But without a doubt, once we’re back, we’ll be having a good time with all the people we have been missing for the past three months or so. When I go back, I am hoping to have a productive semester full of little stress and a lot of fun! I am taking probably one too many classes and am on the e-board of a couple clubs, so I hope to keep things organized and well, productive!
Anyway, here is my list!
- Reusable Coffee Cup | First, I love coffee. I drink at least one coffee a day and I don’t care, I just enjoy it! Second, my inner tree hunger hates throw out coffee cups. They’re a waste. Plus, you can get some super cute reusable ones and usually when you get them refilled at cafe’s they give you a little discount, so save that money.
- All The Notebooks | Notebooks are always needed. They have amazing ones everything that fit your personality. I like to carry one around everywhere! You never know when you need to write something down that that you will, and I repeat, you will, forget.
- Planner | This one, to me anyway, is obvious. I live, breath, planner. I need it to remember everything (like the notebook). If isn’t in my planner, then I most likely will not remember that it is happening!
- Laptop | every major wants a different kind of laptop. Most engineers need pcs and most designers need MacBooks. Personally I would never give up my MacBook. I also really want an iPad with a keyboard for traveling and taking to a coffee shop or something. Sometimes, your laptop just gets heavy and just seems extra.
- Colored Pens | Color coding makes everything easier, at least in my opinion. You just have to remember not to go over-board on the colors. You don’t need 20 colors, with four shades of blue and two types of pink. That is just not necessary. Keep it simple and organized.
- Backpack | I think everyone should have a backpack. It helps your back and you can carry so much, especially on the busy days where you don’t know when you’ll make it back to your room. A side bag is good when you have maybe one class and all you need is a notebook, but there days, a backpack is where it’s at.
- Tote | I like the Vera Bradley totes! I think these come in really handy during finals and on days when you don’t need a big backpack for everything. As I mentioned above, you won’t always need a side tote, but they do come in handy.
- Emergency kit | Its good to carry around. I have advil, tampons, eye drops and so much more in mine!