Summer 2016 Bucket List: July Update
- Go to a real farmers market
Buy flowers for my room
- Go to the beach once a week!
- Go to a baseball game (preferably Red Sox)
- Save over half my “paycheck”, every paycheck
- Try Surfing
- Get a great tan
- Organize my room at home
Sell clothes that I leave at home and don’t need
- College Dorm Shopping!
- Write an ultimate back to school shopping list!
- Attempt to get all my stuff together for classes
- Get back into the Photography Game (as I have started slacking)
Fall in love with my internship with College Fashionista! #StyleGuruLove
- Shop Winter Sales in preparation (I mean I do live in New England)
- Have a beach BBQ
- Go for a beach drive (once a month) to Great Point (Nantucket things)!
- Have an amazing, red, white and blue, 4th of July
- Lobster dinner! I love and need lobster in my life!
- Have friends come visit me and show them all the wonderful things I get to experience!
- Craft for my new dorm room!
- Loose 10 pounds!
- Get my “basic closet” stocked and ready
- Have a outdoor bbq type of party!
- Learn (and post) new summer recipes!
- Go for a walk through the Moores
- Have a beach party
- Stay positive and keep the good vibes flowing all summer! (Be Happy)
- Buy my first lily pulitzer anything!
- Start a bullet journal
Try all types of flavored water, not just lemon (maybe write a post about it)
- Get my hair blonder (Sunkissed or highlights)
- Take a bajillion poloroid photos
- Go to the Her Campus conference in NYC in July
- Figure out my major
- Do research on Marketing and my classes
- Work on my Panhellenic Position and finish my Panhel summer to-do list
Update my Blog, once I have access to the css files!
- Go biking (maybe out to Sconset) I’ve always wanted to do this one long bike path that I’ve been told is beautiful!
Spend time with my family! Help my dad with the Veggie Garden
- Set up my planter section that I said I was going to do last year
- Plant my window boxes
- Make a scrapbook type of thing
Organize my home desk!
- Read at least 4 books
Family Ice Cream date!