Avocado Toast with Sunny Side Egg
Happy Thursday Friends!
I know we have April right around the corner, as in tomorrow, so I figured some of you are like me and want to eat healthier to get ready for the summer. Now, breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day, as we are told, and what kind of meal would it be if we didn’t enjoy it. I feel like breakfast would be best if we enjoy it and aren’t just forcing ourselves to eat a meal because we feel like we have to. Soooo…. I bring you…. Avocado Toast with a Sunny Side Egg!
- Whole Wheat Break (or whole grain)
- 1/2 an Avocado
- 1 Egg
- Salt and Pepper
- Hot Sauce (optional)
- Start by making a slice of whole wheat toast.
- Take a half an avocado and mash it slightly onto the toast.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Cook your egg on low to however you like. Sunny Side Up eggs are best, in my opinion, because the runny-ness of the egg really pair well with the toast.
- Plop the egg on top and I enjoy putting a little Marie Sharps (hot sauce) on there and well, ENJOY!
I hope you all enjoy this breakfast as much as I do and for me I made it in about 10 minutes which is nothing, especially when I hate waking up early, but love a good, healthy breakfast!
Find a full list of things to do with an avocado here!