Leftover Chicken Tacos
With Spring Break being just around the corner, I have to eat all the food in my fridge before I have to throw it out. My school says I can’t leave anything in my fridge during Spring Break, so I have to eat it all this week. I used a bunch of random ingredients I have to make these yummy tacos!
1 Chicken Breast, Grilled or Pan Fried
2 Soft Tacos, Corn
1/2 an Avocado
1/4 Cup Salsa
1/4 Cup Spinach
1/4 Cup Mexican Blend Cheese
- My chicken was already grilled so I sliced it up.
- I heated up my taco shells in a pan to brown them. I also melted cheese on one side.
- I put the cold, cooked chicken, salsa and spinach in a pan and heated them all up together.
- While they are heating up, I cut up the avocado and put sour cream on the tacos.
- Evenly distribute the chicken, salsa, and spinach between the taco shells. Sprinkle some more cheese. Add the Avocado.
Remember that you can adjust this recipe to what you have in your fridge and what you like on your tacos!