Healthy Hot Cocoa
Who doesn’t love hot cocoa?
But let’s be honest, hot cocoa leaves us with a feeling that I just gained a pound and had too much sugar. Yes, it is delicious but when you already had those holiday cookies and feel a little guilty about drinking a hot cup of cocoa, turn to this healthy hot cocoa recipe!
Vanilla Soy Milk or your choice of milk!
Whipped Cream (optional)
What to do:
- Put cocoa powder and your choice of milk into a small pot on the stove.
- Stir until it is fully mixed
- Add the Vanilla and Dark Agave and cinnamon to taste
- Pour into your cup and add whipped cream!
- I topped it with some cinnamon also because why not!
Thank you Amanda at amandasette.wordpress.com for this great recipe!
What’s your favorite Holiday drink?